Blueberry Muffin is not complicated, delicious with just a few ingredients. Let’s look at the ingredients and how to make them.
Blueberry is a family of berries that are rich in vitamins and fiber. Many people believe that in addition to consuming blueberry has various health benefits, it may have medical properties, such as lowering blood pressure. Reduce the risk of muscle disease. Ischemic heart Or may contribute to the brain maintenance, etc.
The precautions for consuming Blueberry are as follows.
- Refrain from taking blueberry at least 2 weeks before surgery, as it may have side effects on blood sugar control, both during and after surgery.
- People with diabetes should always monitor their blood sugar when taking blueberry or blueberry-containing foods and drinks, as this may lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- Avoid consuming blueberry leaves, as there is no definitive evidence that humans can safely consume blueberry leaves.
Blueberry Muffin Ingredient
Muffin Flour (instant) 500 g
Blueberries (frozen) 100 grams
120 ml water
Rice bran oil 150 ml.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C and prepare the muffin pan.
- Pour the finished muffin batter into a mixing bowl, making a hole in the middle.
- Crack the eggs, add water, stir to combine. With a whisk Add rice bran oil. Stir well again
- Add the blueberries, stir with a spatula just a little bit, and you’re done.
- Scoop the ingredients Enter about 3/4 of the prepared pan.
- Then put in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked.