Tomato Cake Cream Cheese. Tomatoes contain an important antioxidant called lycopene that helps reduce the risk of various cancers and adjusts hormones and balances the body. It is very beneficial to the body. Especially if the tomatoes are heated before eating. It will help the body to absorb and use lycopene more easily and faster.
Ingredients (for 20 small pieces) Prep 20 min Cook 40 min
- All purpose flour 110 g.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tbsp Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste)
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 90 g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 80 grams of brown sugar
- 1 egg number 1
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- cupcake cup
- Queen tomatoes for garnishing
1. Preheat the oven with a temperature of 165 degrees Celsius.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
3. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed to melt together. Then add the eggs and beat them together again. Reduce speed to low, gradually add the sifted flour alternating with the tomato sauce. concentrated tomato And tomato juice until well combined, turn off the machine. Put the tomato pulp. Use a rubber spatula to lightly fold to combine.
4. Spoon about 3/4 cup into the cup and bake for 12 – 15 minutes until golden brown. Set aside to cool. Top with cream cheese and garnish with tomatoes before serving.
cream cheese mixture
- 250 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 125 g chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
Beat the cream cheese, whipping cream and icing until smooth until smooth for squeezing the top of the pastry.
Tip : The cold whipping cream will help the mixture to be fluffy. But if it’s not cold when whipped with cream cheese, the mixture will be liquid. Must be refrigerated before squeezing the top of the dessert.
Energy per small piece 134.42 kcal,
protein 2.02 g, fat 7.20 g,
carbohydrate 15.59 g, fiber 0.44 g.