Easy way to make sticky rice with coconut milk You can keep it and eat it yourself.
- Glutinous rice with snake fangs 500 g.
- 300 grams of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 200 g of granulated sugar
- 2 – 3 fresh pandan leaves
- Wash the glutinous rice with water, swing the alum thoroughly. We will wash the rice in this step a total of 3 times and then wash the rice with clean water 1 more time.
- Put the glutinous rice in the basin. Soak the rice overnight in clean water to make the rice soft and easy to cook. Do not forget to find some white cloth to cover the container to prevent dust as well.
- Rinse the rice with water and set aside to drain. Then cook it in a steamer or you can use it in a rice cooker that has a sticky rice cooking program. The new generation like us will use the easy way to make sticky rice with moon. Although we have to choose the one that is most convenient for us. Who doesn’t have a pot for steaming rice, don’t worry. You can use an electric cooker.
- While waiting for the rice to be cooked, let us set the pot, use low heat, simmer coconut milk with sugar, salt and tie pandan leaves. Wait until the sugar dissolves and set aside.
- When the rice is cooked, it comes to the important step of how to easily make sticky rice with coconut milk, Let us bring the simmered coconut milk and pour it into the steamer. (If cooking with an electric pot, you can just pour it in.) Then leave it for about 10-15 minutes for the sticky rice to rise in the pot.
- When our sticky rice is good in the pot Glutinous rice is sticky, clear, nicely arranged and has a nice aroma of coconut milk. Most importantly, it tastes sweet and delicious. Can be served with mango, durian or other fruits.