Black sesame benefit
1. Nourish the skin to be radiant, moisturized, slow down the aging process.
2. Repair and strengthen the immune system of your skin.
3. Improves energy and strength of the body.
4. Burn and break down fat
5. Prevent blood vessels from hardening.
6. Makes the heart system stronger
7. Contains anti-oxidants that help prevent cancer.
8. Helps to nourish the nervous system and brain. Prevent the degeneration of cells in the nervous system.
9. Black sesame seeds contain iron which helps maintain blood.
10. It lowers blood pressure. Dilate blood vessels Prevent platelets to clot together.
11. Stimulates the body to create white blood cells. Which helps to strengthen the immune system in the body
12. Eating black sesame seeds at the same time, nuts will make the body get complete protein. Some of which are essential amino acids that the body is unable to make on its own.
13. Sesame oil relieves muscle aches.
Walnut black sesame cookies Ingredients
- Raw walnuts 125 g (1 cup)
- All purpose flour, 125 g (1 cup)
- 75 g black sesame (1/3 cup)
- 70 g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 80 g (1/3 cup) whipping cream
Walnut black sesame cookies Instructions
- Blend the walnuts with a blender thoroughly. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add black sesame, sugar and whipping cream. Use a spatula to mix the ingredients together, follow with the wheat flour and gently knead with your hands.
- Prepare wax paper on the table Roll the dough into a 0.7 cm thick sheet and use it to print flower shaped cookies. Line up a baking tray lined with wax paper.
- Put in the oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Lifted out of the stove, gouged out, sorted into the grate Set aside to cool.