Today we recommended Potato seasalt cookies recipe. Who knew that potatoes could also be made into desserts? Are desserts like cookies that we are familiar with add some crunchy chopped walnuts and seasalt, it’s delicious.
- Butter, set aside to soften 227 g.
- 130 grams sugar
- Egg No.0 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cake Flour 325 g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasalt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Potato Chips
- 1 egg white
- Granulated sugar for garnish
Potato seasalt cookies instructions
- Blender or use your hand to crush the potatoes roughly. Or can be as detailed as you like
- Sift cake flour, baking powder and baking soda together , seasalt, set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour ingredients Walnuts and potatoes stir thoroughly.
- Scoop into round pieces and place on a baking sheet. Dip the egg white with a fork to make patterns and sprinkle the sugar in the oven at 160 ° C for 20-25 minutes.