Greentea Pancakes with Honey is soft and fluffy desserts served hot with butter, jams, sauces, fresh fruit, whipped cream or a delightful chilled ice cream. It can create a morning breakfast or a snack and sip with afternoon tea.
Greentea Pancakes with Honey
Homemade pancakes, soft texture, soft tongue, buttery scent. With sweet and fragrant honey, this is the dream breakfast menu for many people.
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon of greentea powder
- 1 second egg
- Egg yolks put in 1/2 cup.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare a dry bowl with all purpose flour, baking powder, granulated sugar. And salt in a bowl Use a whisk to stir well and set aside.
- Break the egg white separately into a bowl. The yolks put in the cup. Then add olive oil, vanilla, tea, followed by tablespoon of greentea powder an amount of fresh milk, measuring cup rim. Then pour this measuring cup into a dry bowl. Use a whisk to stir the mixture to a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Then use a whisk to beat the egg white. Be careful not to stain the bowl and whisk. Because if soiled, the egg whites will not rise When whipping until the egg whites rise, then pour into a bowl of flour. Use a silicone spatula to stir again.
- Use a small Teflon pan, 7 inches in diameter, set on low heat, and when the pan is hot, use a ladle to scoop the flour into the desired size.
- When he saw that the surface of the face began to have air bubbles spread farther Throughout the sheet, use a spatula to turn over. Wait a little while, the dough will rise. Shift until cooked to golden brown as well on both sides, then scoop out onto a plate.