Green Curry pie is Thai-style international menu, made from rich flavored green curry chicken, covered with pie crust and baked until fluffy.
The crispy texture of the pie is surprisingly good with the Thai curry.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
|Eggplant remove the pole.||1/2||cup|
|Kaffir lime leaves, tear off the middle line.||4||blade|
|Green chili, sliced ricochet||2||grain|
|Green Curry Paste||2||Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||1 1/2||cup|
|Instant Pie Crust|
|All purpose flour||For making flour|
How to do it
- Preheat the oven to temperature 200 degrees Celsius prepared
- Simmer the cream enough to break it. Add green curry paste and stir until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir fry until cooked. Put the coconut milk into the tail. Seasoning with fish sauce And palm sugar, wait until it boils, add eggplant, basil, chili and kaffir lime leaves and wait until the ingredients are cooked
- Sprinkle flour all over the table. And a rolling pin Then roll the pie crust into a 2 mm thin sheet
before cutting into a square to be 1-2 inches wider than the rim of the cup.
- Place the pie crust on the mouth of the cup. Use a fork to press the pie crust against the cup. Then hammer the eggs together. Use a dipping brush to spread evenly over the pie. Put in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until pie crust is ready to serve.