Choco Macadamia cookies with macadamia in the center. Sweet and salty .
Macadamia Nuts, the nutrient-rich king of nuts
Macadamia repute to be the king of nuts. Because it is a nut that has a high nutritional value, whether it is vitamins, minerals and especially good fats.
In 1 ounce of macadamia nuts, it provides the following nutritional values:
- Energy 204 calories
- 23 g fat
- 2 g protein
- 4 grams carbohydrates
- 1 g sugar
- Dietary fiber 3 g
- Manganese 58% of the daily intake.
- Thiamine 22% of the daily intake.
- Copper 11% of the daily intake.
- Magnesium 9% of the daily intake.
- Iron 6% of the amount day.
- Vitamin B6 5% of the daily intake.
Choco Macadamia cookies ingredient
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose wheat flour
- 1 cup of cocao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh milk
Choco Macadamia cookies instrcution
- Mix wheat flour and salt, whisk to combine.
- Use a hand whisk to beat the butter and sugar until the mixture is fluffy and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add vanilla flavored , cacao flour and fresh milk mixture. Stir well with a rubber spatula.
- Divide the dough into round balls. About 1/2 inch in diameter, lined up in a baking sheet lined with wax paper. About 1 inch apart, can make 36 balls
- Place the macadamia nuts in the center of the batter. Press to sink and use your fingers to collect the flour over the beans. By leaving the middle to see the beans Looks like a flower pollen Will have 5 petals
- Bake the cookies at 325 degrees F or 165 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes, then dry them out on a wire rack. When cool, keep in a box and close the lid tightly.