Chicken Tom Kha Nabe Easy recepie, That combines Japanese and Thai traditions.
Ingredients (for 2) 5 minutes, cook 10 minutes.
- Chicken meat 400 g
- 300 cc coconut milk
- Water 100 cc.
- 1 piece kombu seaweed
- Galangal, sliced 5 glasses
- 1 lemongrass
- A pinch of salt
Mushroom sauce ingredients
- Mixed Mushrooms of your choice 150 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 chili, chopped
- coconut oil 1 tablespoon
- soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch, slightly dissolved
Instruction of Chicken Tom Kha Nabe
1. Put coconut milk and water in a pot, followed by kombu, galangal, lemongrass, salt and chicken. Boil until the tofu starts to warm. Put the tofu and broth into a prepared bowl.
2. Fried garlic, paprika with coconut oil. Add mushrooms and season with shoyu salt, add melted tapioca starch, stir quickly until thick, sprinkle kaffir lime leaves, scoop up and pour the prepared tofu.
Energy per one at 584.52 kcal,
19.08 g protein, 50.29 g
fat, 20.75 g carb, 0.68 g fiber.