Animal protein and plant protein,Which type of protein is best for building muscle? And how much protein do we need to get?
What type of protein is best for building muscle? How much protein does your body need after exercise? Do I need to drink protein shakes after Strength training? The more protein you eat, the more fat you can burn and build more muscle, is it true? Let’s find out.
What does protein do to our body?
- Promote the work of muscles
- Transports fat and oxygen
- Fight infection
- Repair worn cells
- Maintain the health of connective tissue and cartilage.
- Makes hair and nails healthy.
“Proteins are formed from chains of amino acids” Dr. ufabet said. There are both very important, minor and non-essential amino acids mixed together. Important amino acids are obtained through the diet. Because the body cannot build itself.
Animal protein and plant protein
Animal protein source
- Traditionally, meat has been thought of as our main source of protein, but there are plenty of diverse protein sources out there. Meat and meat products, fish, eggs, milk and dairy products.
Plant protein source
– Lentils, peas, tofu, pumpkin seeds, oats, almonds, quinoa, chickpeas.
We have to decide what kind of protein we get. We can get enough protein from eating vegetables. But meat protein is more likely to promote muscle building.